Airlift is a general aviation business based at North Shore Airport in New Zealand.
We operate commercial helicopters and fixed wing aircraft for a number of commercial and government entities as well as offering comprehensive engineering and avionics services, aircraft and project management.
We look forward to working with you.
Airlift Engineering's professional team of experienced engineers offer timely, cost effective maintenance on your aircraft.
Our services include:
Fixed wing maintenance
Review of airworthiness
Import C of A’s
Sheet metal repairs
Ian Hart General Manager - Airlift Engineering 027 428 6671 email@example.com
Our experienced and professional team offer:
- Helicopter and fixed wing operations and support
- Aviation finance and leasing
- Fractional ownership (helicopter and fixed wing)
- Aircraft sourcing, trading, and brokerage
- Aviation infrastructure project management and ownership
Shaun Wards General Manager - Airlift Operations 027 225 2685